Graded 4 Stars by "VisitBritain", the UK tourist board.
Our 2 cherished self catering holiday cottages each sleep 4 & a cot. Parking, Individual Gardens, south facing courtyard, rural views, TV with DVD Player, small DVD library & Freeview, Dishwasher, Microwave, Fridgefreezer, Hairdryer. Heating. Electricity and linen included. Beach 3.5 miles. Short Breaks Available. Open all year. Friday changeover, to avoid traffic congestion.
- Heligan Gardens - 2.5 miles.
- Eden Project - 10 miles.
- Mevagissey: fishing village - shops, restaurants, pubs, museum. - 4.5 miles.
- Caerhayes village: castle, gardens & beach. - 3.5 miles.
- Tregony: 'gateway to the Roseland', with pub, shop, P.O. and restaurants. - 3 miles.
- Veryan: pretty village, with a popular pub. - 8 miles.
- Charlestown: tall ships venue and popular film location. - 10 miles.
- Truro: county town of Cornwall, cathedral, museum, shops. - 15 miles.
- Falmouth: National Maritime Museum, Historic Port. - 30 miles
Please take a look at the visitor's comments.
Nestling on a sunny south facing slope close to the Lost Gardens of Heligan (2.5m) and the Eden Project (10m), there has been a dwelling at Tucoyse (meaning 'side of the wood') since the time of the Doomsday Book (1086). This remarkable spot is a haven for wildlife, a real escape from the hustle and bustle, and yet an ideal and accessible base for touring, walking, beaches and sightseeing. The cottages also make an ideal base for extended family groups, whilst maintaining individual privacy. The Cornwall Coastal path is 3.5 miles away.
- Nearest pub: 1 mile.
- Nearest Railway Station: St Austell, 9 miles.
- Nearest Bus Route: Polmassick, 1 mile.
- Nearest Airport: Newquay, 15 miles. Flights to & from: Cardiff, Dusseldorf, Glasgow, East Midlands, Newcastle, Belfast city, Bristol, Cork, Dublin, Edinburgh, Geneva, Isles of Scilly, Leeds / Bradford, London Stansted, Manchester, Prague & Zurich.
We are looking forward to hearing from you. The Cottages Page has extensive photos.